- What is the opposite of indicate?
- What’s another word for indicate?
- What does it mean to be mentally deranged?
- What is the opposite of deranged?
- What is the opposite of exhilarating?
- What is another word for crazed?
- What is the meaning of dejection?
- What indicate means?
- What’s a fancy word for crazy?
- What does exhilarating mean?
- Which is the closest synonym for indicate?
- Is derangement a word?
- What is the synonym of derangement?
- What does boring mean?
- What does crazed mean?
- What is another word for imbalance?
What is the opposite of indicate?
Antonyms: conceal, contradict, negative, misindicate, misdirect, falsify.
Synonyms: show, evidence, betray, evince, manifest, declare, specify, denote, point out, betoken, designate, mark..
What’s another word for indicate?
indicatebespeak,betoken,denote,mean,point (to),signify,tell (of)
What does it mean to be mentally deranged?
: unable to think or act in a normal or logical way especially because of severe mental illness : crazy or insane.
What is the opposite of deranged?
driven insane. Antonyms: sane. Synonyms: half-crazed, crazed, deranged.
What is the opposite of exhilarating?
elating, exhilarating(adj) making lively and joyful. Antonyms: unexciting, debilitating.
What is another word for crazed?
Crazed Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus….What is another word for crazed?dementedcrazymanicpsychopathicdistraughthystericalinsaneirrationallunaticbatty228 more rows
What is the meaning of dejection?
Medical Definition of dejection 1 : lowness of spirits : depression, melancholy. 2a : the act or process of defecating. b : feces, excrement.
What indicate means?
To indicate means to point something out or to present evidence. If you feel sick during a car trip, you can indicate this to the driver by groaning loudly or announcing “I’m going to be sick!”
What’s a fancy word for crazy?
What is another word for crazy?insanemadcrazedcuckoodaffydisorderedhaywirekookylooneymeshugge222 more rows
What does exhilarating mean?
: causing strong feelings of happy excitement and elation : thrilling an exhilarating experience … an exhilarating ride that allows participants to catch an aerial view like they’ve never seen before.—
Which is the closest synonym for indicate?
Is derangement a word?
1. A lack of order or regular arrangement: chaos, clutter, confusedness, confusion, disarrangement, disarray, disorder, disorderedness, disorderliness, disorganization, jumble, mess, mix-up, muddle, muss, scramble, topsy-turviness, tumble.
What is the synonym of derangement?
derangement(n.) Synonyms: insanity, lunacy, madness, mania, delirium, mental aberration.
What does boring mean?
As an adjective boring describes something (or someone) that is tedious, dull, and lacking in interest. As a noun, boring refers to the act of drilling a hole, or the hole itself.
What does crazed mean?
1 : to make insane or as if insane crazed by pain and fear crazed addicts. 2 : to produce minute cracks on the surface or glaze of crazed glass crazed pottery. 3 obsolete : break, shatter. intransitive verb. 1 : to become insane.
What is another word for imbalance?
In this page you can discover 21 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for imbalance, like: deficiency, instability, mismatch, unevenness, disparity, inequity, inbalance, asymmetry, anomaly, deficit and discrepancy.